- B2B, B2C
- Social media
Ask for a quotation
Introduction of the social media Youtube Pre-roll
Youtube pre-roll should be something everyone is really familiar with nowadays. Youtube is the world’s second-largest search engine. It helps you to get new customers and increase your brand awareness. Video ads are a reservation basis to customers before they start to watch their videos. Audiences can skip it when the video is not suiting to their taste to help maintain user experience.
There are mainly two types of video ads:
- Skippable Video Ad: user can skip the ad after the first 5 seconds
- Non-skippable Video Ad: users have to keep watching the ad, it can only be a maximum of 15 seconds.
The pre-roll video can serve a few objectives:
- Brand awareness
- brand engagement
- brand favourability
- purchase intent
YouTube Ad Cost
- Audience: 6.01M
- Cost: start at USD $10 per day
- Cost per view(average): HK$0.3-0.4
Your social media campaign optimised on Youtube Pre-roll
Youtube Pre-roll Mechanism
The pre-roll ad’s main purpose is of course to grab the audience attention from the start before they watch the video. If the ad raises audience interest, there is a post-click landing page for the audience to have more information about the products. It has a great potential that the audience will engage in your ad before they would like to watch their desired content videos.
The great advantage of pre-roll is that most audiences view pre-roll as non-interrupted compared to other video ads on youtube.
Youtube Pre-roll Specs
- Video must be at least 30 seconds long to serve as a video ad.
- Video Codec: H.264, MPEG-2, MPEG-4
- Audio Codec: AAC, MP3
- File format: JPG, static GIF, PNG
- Resolution: 640 x360 (aspect ratio 19:9) or 480 x360 (aspect ratio 4:3)
- File size: Max. 1 GB